Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Purpose of the Role:
Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members. Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
Responsible of the set-up and management of Supply Chain, Facilities & General Services departments.
- Set up of logistics structure and procedures
- Set-up of the purchasing department, procedures and policies
- Supervising day by day operations of the administrative department and staff members (Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors and Coworkers).
- Hiring, training and evaluating personnel.
- Expanding existing skills by engaging personnel on educational opportunities.
- Reviewing, developing and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and equipment, verifying all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with management teams and Finance department to set budgets, monitor spending and payments process.
- Planning, scheduling and promoting office events.
- Collecting, organizing and storing information on electronic files system and physical archive.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Commercial Management, SCM, Projects Management or others related fields.
- 5 or more years of experience on related fields.
- Laddering, time, tasks and resources management exceptional skills.
- Proficiency with computer systems as MS Office and EPRs.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiar with budget planning, human resources and customer services procedures.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.