Our Client is looking for a Regional Site Manager (Civils), on a permanent staff basis, location in Aberdeen.
- To successfully manage an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service by ensuring that the services supplied by the Company comply with legislation and client specification.
- To ensure the welfare and safety of all employees and sub-contractor staff working on their projects.
- To make sure that all contract work is carried out in full compliance with health, safety, welfare and environmental regulations while working to maximise the profitability of each contract under his/ her control and ensuring the satisfaction of all contractual requirements.
- To ensure compliance with the Company Standards of Service and quality systems and to meet the requirements of the company business plan(s).
- Review of Project Design and Specification
- Attend site design, review and progress meetings
- Carrying out site Audits and act on the findings
- Direct point of contact between the client and the company
- Receiving and assessing design changes from the client
- Facilitate agreement of variations
- Ensure adherence with the company Skills and Competence Policy and Procedures
- Organising labour and plant and materials for a number of projects
- Liaising with other contract Managers to optimize available resources
- To attend Team Briefs and Deliver toolbox talks
- CSCS Card
- NRSWA Supervisor
- First Aid
- Driving Licence
- Nebosh Certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of BS 5975 Temporary Works the code of best practice for temporary structures on building sites
Experience/Knowledge Essential Contracts Manager
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good team management
- Site Supervisory experience in civil works
- Results orientated
- Good problem-solving skills
- Develop new skills.
- Work on own initiative
- Meet financial and company deadlines.
- Work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of 9001, ISO 14001 & ohsas 18001
- General IT literacy.