Our Client is looking for a Technical Engineer, on a permanent staff basis, location in Aberdeen.
- To successfully contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service by ensuring that the services supplied by the Company comply with legislation and client specification.
- To contribute technical solutions, in a successful and profitable manner, to all tasks in your area of responsibility.
- To ensure the welfare and safety of all employees and sub-contractor staff working on their projects.
- To make sure that all contract work is carried out in full compliance with health, safety, welfare and environmental regulations while working to maximise the profitability of each contract under their control and ensuring the satisfaction of all contractual requirements.
- To ensure compliance with the Company Standards of Service and quality systems and to meet the requirements of the company business plan(s).
- To prepare, file and record drawings for business and site needs
- Support the Senior Technical Engineer and Technical Director
- Support the selection of techniques, procedures and methods to undertake engineering tasks
- Support the design and development of engineering solutions including temporary works
- Prepare project specific RAMS & CPP's
- Compile project specific existing utility drawings
- Compile and manage RFI Schedules
- Compile Health and Safety File documentation (As-Built File)
- Use oral and written methods effectively for the communication of technical and other information to professionals, elected members and any other 3rd Parties
- Receiving and assessing design changes from the client
- Attend site design, review and progress meetings
- Carrying out precise works to project specifications
- Direct point of contact between the client and the company
- Facilitate agreement of variations
- Liaise with clients, local authorities and any other 3rd parties to progress works
- Attend training for the upkeep of professional competencies
- CSCS Card
- Driving Licence
- Good Written and oral communication skills
- Good team management
- Minimum 5 years Site experience in civil works
- Results orientated
- Good problem-solving skills
- Develop new skills.
- Work on own initiative
- Meet financial and company deadlines.
- Work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
- General IT literacy
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD
- First Aid
- Experience of CDM Regulations
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator