Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Material Planner - Madid, Spain
Leap29 are working with a leading international OEM who are seeking a flexible individual with an analytical mind set to join their converting factory based in Madrid, Spain.
The material planner will deal with the replenishment of Base Material such as paper, film, PE, foil and belong to a virtual planning hub, with the goal to get more control on inventories and drive better agendas with suppliers.
Tasks of the Material Planner:
• Maintaining inventory
• Monitoring order status until arrival and regularly keeping system and tools updated
• Ensuring the planning is accurate by maintaining Master Data in the systems
• Liaising and cooperating with suppliers including RFC, ordering, delivery
Requirements of the Material Planner
• At least 2 years worth of experience in Material Planning
• Experience working with MRP and SAP R3
• Work with APO-R (SAP) an advantage
• Very good understanding of the English language.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in taking the next step in your career please follow the steps below to apply.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!