Skills: HR - General
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Group HR Manager for UK/Europe
Serving on the senior leadership team for the area, the Group HR Manager will develop and implement a people agenda aligned to business objectives. This includes people strategies to attract, retain, and develop talent, while promoting a positive, high performance work environment. The Group HR Manager will lead a team of HR professionals providing support across a diverse collection of countries.
- Collaborate with leadership on market dynamics and business outlook, building workforce plans to profitably grow the business while investing in the future.
- Coach and mentor HR team members, promoting a culture of learning and continuous improvement within the function.
- Collaborate with HR team members and shared services/ centres of excellence to deliver high quality, timely service to the business on people movement.
- Implement, analyze and take action on people-related metrics tracking talent, costs, processes, etc.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and of policies, procedures and practices to promote a productive, ethical, and compliant work environment.
- Work with leadership on total rewards programs contributing to desirable and rewarding workplace
- Coach employees and managers on performance, career-planning and engagement in alignment with Halliburton's check-in approach; partner with leaders on utilizing Employee Pulse Survey feedback to improve leadership effectiveness
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, or other related disciplines
- 7+ years of HR experience with an emphasis on business partner roles with demonstrated financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results
- Prior management or supervisory experience required
- Prior experience managing resources across multiple countries
- Familiarity with UK employment law
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 84815
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Human Resources
Product Service Line: Human Resources
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.