Skills: Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
We are glad to announce new Brand & Communications Manager position that will be based in Moscow office!
This role is responsible for leading all brands in the specified market. It is also encouraged to drive implementation of innovative brand offers and communication activities to deliver brand health objectives and support delivery of volume, turnover and gross margin targets across brands.
Successful individual in this position will ensure that brand communication is consistent and on equity in the given market to consumers, customers and through customers.
We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, individual with experience in B2C and B2B Marketing. It would be ideal if you already have experience in marketing of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) or any experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Lead development of the consumer engagement strategy; develop and activate social consumer communities via both Online and Offline channels.
- Ensure that communication to & through customers are on brand strategy and follow communications guidelines.
- Build new product launch plans in market; Execute global sponsorship assets in country
- Drive marketing automation using digital standard methodologies
- Accountable for the allocation of Brand ASP in conjunction with the Marketing Director/Manager
- Supports Marketing Manager with Sales Leadership on key brand activation programmes
- Accountable for collecting consumer & customer insights and ambitious intelligence and dissemination of marketing information for aiding business decisions
Essential experience and requirements:
- University degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Brand Management with overall 5+ experience years
BP is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Our culture is exploring, thinking and doing, and you will live this every single day.