Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Turnaround Planner for an onshore contract position, located in Aberdeen.
Project with circa 100 maintenance activities to be completed.
Duration: until mid/end September
Turnaround Planner with responsibility for all planning and scheduling deliverables to deliver the TAR to be executed in 2020 as part of the Core TAR team managing this event.
- Includes preparing, optimizing, levelling, job-card creation, updating progress and maintaining the plan/schedule to efficiently execute and commission. exporting to management on shore, field teams that work off-shore and preparation for board meetings.
- The Lead Planner communicates with all disciplines, operations /maintenance, engineering, procurement and finance during the planning and execution stage and at all stages of the turnaround work processes.
- During execution he/she is in control of the schedule of work and reports to Field Coordinators and management
- Asset maintenance scope, implement several projects and upgrades
- TAR Controls, Costings (Supported by Cost Engineer)
- Look at planning templates moving forward
· Substantial experience in planning and executing turnarounds (optional is construction scheduler),
· Good written/verbal communication skills and customer focus.
· Must be able to work effectively in a Team environment and build consensus. The Turnaround Planner shall have good proficiency with SAP (planning tool), Impress knowledge/skill is a pre.
Reference ID: 95/94