Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: United Kingdom
Your career is about more than building a resume €” it's a chance to Leave Your Mark. Make an impact doing work you can be proud of at Bureau Veritas. Contribute to a global mission to enhance standards with integrity, and help us create a brighter future for our next generations, and a safer society for us all.
We are now actively recruiting for a tenacious and experienced Technical Sales Lead to join our North Sea Operations team in Aberdeen as part of our ambitious growth strategy. This role has a broad remit, responsible for targeting new business from both new and existing clients, driving brand awareness in the marketplace and supporting our technical teams in securing robust pipelines of projects and contracts. Our core business streams are Verification, Package Compliance, Cerification and Onshore Examination, and this role will take responsibility for driving sales across the suite of compliance services offered within these areas.
- Follow up on qualified leads and source own leads through a broad range of networking and business development opportunities
- Develop a strategy to identify new clients who might benefit from company services
- Develop long term relationships with clients, understanding their key business decision drivers and identifying opportunities to maximise client potential
- Agree contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company requirements
- Prepare reports for management analysing cost and sales, and maintain customer orders in CRM tool
- Regular monitoring and analysis of sales opportunity pipeline, tracking active proposals and maintaining visiblity of sales pipeline and action plan
- Lead in the preparation of quotations, proposals, tenders etc.
- Work closely with our internal teams to develop and propose value add business solutions to our clients
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other networking events
We are looking for a candidate who has a demonstrable network and sales experience in the North Sea oil and gas market, with a track record of delivering strong sales results and practical experience of selling compliance services or technical solutions within the industry. A proven relationship builder, you should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills, great commercial acumen and a willingness to support the team in achieving its targets.
WHAT WE VALUE AT BV
We serve as guardians of integrity, upholding the highest standards responsibly. We create trust between businesses and those they serve, demonstrating the ambition to work hard and the humility to learn and grow. We cultivate an open and inclusive environment wherever we operate. And ethics, safety and financial control serve as the foundation for our shared culture.
Being part of the BV family, is more than just working, it's being convinced that you will leave your mark.... in shaping a world of trust.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.