The NES Chicago office currently has an excellent job opportunity with one of the world's largest oil and gas brands at their refinery located in the Joliet area for a Data Analyst. This individual would be responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at (312)241-5175 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below. Job Details
Location: Joliet, IL area.
Hours: M-TH 7AM-6PM
Pay Range: $25-$35/hr. depending on skillset and experience.
Duration: Contract will run from mid February, 2020 and last until the end of the 2020 calendar year. Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data.
- Consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables.
- Validate and analyze data and review forms for quality and completeness.
- File systems and manage hard copy records to meet retention guidelines.
- Analyze information provided in handwritten forms, reports, e-mails, scanned documents, spreadsheets and quality review the information prior to inputting into the appropriate SAP, Meridium or local database system.
- Must have 5+ years experience in data analyzing or a similar capacity.
- Must have experience with SAP, Meridium, and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in the oil and gas field would be a big plus.
- Previous experience working in a senior data analyst role would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Joliet, IL area are strongly preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.