Skills: Supply Chain Management, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking an ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER OF SUPPLY CHAIN to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in the nation's capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity to be based within the businesses South East Asia HQ.
The Assistant General Manager of Supply Chain will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans that contribute to the businesses long-term corporate goals.
The responsibilities associated with the role include;
- Direct and influence Supply Chain Managers who have direct functional responsibility
- Establish and manage the approved Standard Operating Procedures
- Establish and grow a global network of organizations to support the SCM function
- Design & develop in collaboration with the Legal department and Business Units
- Monitor the sourcing, selecting & negotiating with suppliers on "bulk buying"
- Develop and monitor the implementation of cost reductions initiatives
The minimum requirements connected to the role are;
- At least 15 years of experience
- At least a BSc or BEng in a relevant discipline
- Extensive experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Prior experience in Supply Chain & Procurement Manager capacity
- Expertise in Cost Control, Logistical Operations, Production, Materials Management, etc.
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.