Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD40 - CAD50 per hour
Location: Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer for a 6 month contract in Wolf Lake Alberta. The individuals must be local or have accomodations in the area.
The individual will be apart of a team responsible for providing onsite technical support to maintenance and operations teams. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a demonstrated track record of executing high quality work within an industrial facility.
- Chair Preventative Maintenance review for Wolf Lake and Primrose facilities.
- Actively participate in overall equipment strategy and lead reviews for optimization.
- Identify opportunities for grouping of PM activities
- Report on equipment issues and work with maintenance teams to ensure proper follow up
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and propose recommendations in order to improve maintainability and reliability.
- Influence planned downtime for maintenance activities, actively looking for opportunities to best align work with facility targets.
- Focal point for PAW on communicating production impacts on scheduled equipment maintenance.
- Chair 52 Week, 5 year plan and 10 year Maintenance planning events.
- Validates scope additions in planning and execution stage for Turnarounds.
- Chair work scope meetings for major pieces of equipment ensuring plan matches criticality and contingency planning is adequate.
- Typically 5+ years of industry experience in an operating facility
- Professional Engineer or eligibility for registration as a P.ENG with APEGA. Consideration will be given to EIT experience level candidates
- Experience with maintenance management systems and turn around processes
- Lean six sigma experience considered an asset
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.