Skills: Budget / Cost Control
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Basrah, Iraq
We are recruiting for a Reporting and Planning Analyst for our activities in Iraq, Basra to be responsible for the definition, update and improvement of all activities related to compliance of planning and reporting process with the applicable policies, procedures and company requirements
Produce plan of procurement activities as per set standards and timeframe, assure its completeness and consistency;
Liaise with Business Unit teams for planning matters, facilitating planning meetings where required;
Monitor and report progress on planned activities on constant basis, providing suggestions on corrective measures to the managers of the Business Units;
Produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports on procurement activities (both internal and external);
Collect and consolidate data to assist in business decision making for the Management;
Arrange viewgraphs and presentations for the Management;
Assist in developing new systems/software to increase the capabilities and efficiencies of reporting;
Carry out thorough developmental testing on new or amended reports and/or processes;
Increase efficiencies in time taken to produce reports and data updates, allowing more time for detailed analysis;
Conduct robust quality checks and verification of procurement data;
Execute compliance checks of the purchase requisitions including all supporting documents;
Provide support to Business Unit teams at the stage of preparation of supporting documents for purchase requisitions;
Collect and verify information requested by internal/external Audits, respond to their requests;
Contribute to the education of stakeholders on procurement activities by organising and conducting dedicated sessions of workshops;
Create and update regulatory documents, policies, procedure and operating instruction;
Provide administrative support to access databases and shared areas, ERP system support.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by abiding by:
- Iraqi Statutory Health, Safety & Environmental Regulation
- EIBV Corporate Health, Safety & Environment Policy, and applying EIBV Safety Management System
- Ensuring EIBV Corporate Health, Safety & Environment Policy are included in Purchase Requisition documents 3 years (or more) of relevant planning and reporting experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry;
- Educated to bachelor/or higher degree in economics, engineering or law is a must
- Strong knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems;
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and web-browsers
Familiarity with contractual policies and procedures;
High performance orientation with close attention to details;
Ability to work under minimum supervision within strict deadlines;
Ability to generate and maintain professional working relationships with key stakeholders;
Excellent internal auditing/monitoring skills;
Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative;
Maintain responsibility and accountability through personal commitment and behaviour;
High fluency in written and spoken English (knowledge of Italian and Arabic will be a plus).
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.