A Tax Free Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Drilling Engineering Specialist to be based in Qatar by a leader in a the oil and gas industry.
To Qualify, candidates must posses the following:
- B. Sc. Engineering Degree from an accredited and recognized university.
Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Business Skills
- Minimum of 10 years post-degree, relevant working experience (e.g. Drilling Engineering) or 6 years relevant industry experience; preference for experience in Offshore Drilling
- Well control proficiency. Commitment to safe, environmentally sound well construction. Experience with H2S well designs and safety practices.
- Awareness of emerging Drilling Industry technology and capable of assessing new technology for implementation where appropriate
- Experience in leadership role (formal or informal)
- Demonstrated Competency in:
- Well Control and Well Control Equipment
- Directional Drilling Operations including Anti-Collision Planning
- Extended Reach Drilling Planning and Operations
- Liner Hanger Design and Installation Operations
- Water based Drilling Fluid Technology
- Wellhead and Downhole Equipment
- Cementing Operations
- Land Rig and Jack-Up Rig and Barge Operations
- H2S Operations
- Fluent in English (demonstrated verbal and written skills)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to use common PC software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) as well as functional specific software (Well View, Landmark - Compass, WellCat, SAP etc.)
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.