Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
Role: Civil Project Engineer
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 months to fixed position
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Project and team (draftsmen) management
• Experience in working in international context
• Coordination and communication between Consultancy and Client, Civil Contractors, Studies Offices,…
• Managing constructures and draughtsman within the project.
• Civil guide drawings with equipment loads follow up
• Studies Offices and executions drawings follow up
• Verification and approval of drawings, technical specifications, calculation notes, technical data sheet in accordance with project specifications, standards and Norms
• Planning and tracking milestones,
• Budgets and Cost control
• Solve Technical problems
• Progress reporting
• Must have a Degree in civil engineering or similar.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!