Skills: Rigging / Scaffolding
Other Skills: Rope Access Level 1
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Depends on Experience
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
Job Title: Rope Access Technician - Level 1
Schedule: On Call
Crew Change Location: TBD
Location: Gulf of Mexico
An individual who performs rope access work. A Level I Technician may only work under the direct, on-site supervision of a Rope Access Lead Technician or Supervisor.
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
Implementing Vision and Value
- Maintain safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concerns.
- Perform Rope Access activities to the extent qualified in.
- Perform tasks to the extent certified and qualified in.
- Work under direct supervision.
- Verification of a valid First aid certificate on site.
- Verification of a valid Rope Access Level 1 Sprat/Irata certification.
- Valid TWIC card.
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.