Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Depends on experience
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Job Title: Field Electrician 1
Rotational Schedule: Land & Offshore
Crew Change Location: Gulf of Mexico
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Perform Safety meetings
- Perform Job Safety Analysis
- Perform accident reporting and post accident investigations
- Reading Piping and Instrument Diagrams
- Reading construction and electrical drawings
- Planning individual tasks as they relate to installation of power and lighting system
- Trouble shooting all electrical systems on facility including; general lighting.
- Running cable tray and cable installation
- Installation of cable glands and familiar with transit systems
- Installation of conduit and seals
- Termination of power and control wiring
- General knowledge of the NEC
- PSST T2 Certified
- Perform appropriate paper work as defined by management
- TWIC card
- Minimum 5 years of Offshore and/or Land I&E experience
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.