Skills: Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Depends on Experience
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Position: Deepwater I&E Technician
Rotational Schedule: 14/14
Crew Change Location: Boothville, Louisiana
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Maintenance of control systems on platform
- Calibration of equipment
- Regulatory compliance
- Assisting in the development of I&E maintenance plans
- Strict adherence to all safety standards
- Experience with 14c & Yokogawa necessary.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years instrumentation / electrical experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably in an offshore environment
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.