Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Depends on experience
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Job Title: Deepwater Mechanic
Rotational Schedule: 14/14
Crew Change Location: Venice, Louisiana
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Operate offshore production facility in accordance with customer requirements
- Test, calibrate, maintain and inspect equipment
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and government agencies
- Maintain and troubleshoot, turbine compressors, generators, gas/diesel generators, compressors, reciprocating equipment (pumps, compressors, etc.)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ experience as a production mechanic
- Computer knowledge
- Should be familiar with Subsea Equipment
- Organization skills to maintain platform
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- Safety Oriented
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.