Skills: Construction Superintendent
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Depends on experience
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Job Title: Superintendent - Construction
Rotational Schedule: 14/14 or 14/7
Crew Change Location: TBD
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
Implementing Vision and Values
- Adhere and comply with all company and OSHA safety rules and regulations
- Insure a safe work environment for all employees.
- Manage, coordinate, and supervise the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction on a timely and economical basis.
- Manage and coordinate people, materials, equipment, budgets, schedules, contracts, and safety of employees.
- Maintain controlled documents and promptly discard or mark obsolete documents to prevent inadvertent use.
- Evaluate and determine appropriate construction methods and the most cost-effective plan and schedule.
- Verify that material traceability has been maintained during fabrication to the extent necessary to conform to project requirements.
- Oversee the delivery and use of materials, tools, and equipment; and the quality of construction, worker productivity, and safety.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses and, depending upon the contractual arrangements, direct or monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Track and control construction costs against the project budget to avoid cost overruns.
- Meet regularly with owners, other constructors, trade contractors, vendors, architects, engineers, and others to monitor and coordinate all phases of the construction project.
- Document product nonconformance identified during the performance of assigned tasks and report conditions to the Project Engineer.
- Participate and Review JSEA's and all other Safety, Health and Environmental Processes.
- Conduct behavioral based safety observations.
- 5 or more years experience as an Offshore Construction Superintendent.
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional understanding of Safety processes and practices
- Able to mentor new employees
- Exceptional technical writing and communication skills
- TWIC card
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.