Skills: Fitter / Turner
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Depends on experience
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Job Title: Pipe Fitter
Rotational Schedule: On Call
Crew Change Location: Variable across Gulf Coast
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
Implementing Vision and Values
- A member of the construction team reporting to Danos Superintendent.
- Lay out, position, align and secure parts for welding and bolt-up.
- Measure, mark, cut, bore, fit and/or install various piping/structural components in accordance with blueprints and job specifications using hand and power tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders/benders, etc.
- Follow fitting procedures and principles used in fabrication of offshore jackets, decks, heliports, and production facilities
- Participate in JSA's and all other Safety, Health and Environmental Processes.
- Conduct behavioral based safety observations.
- 3 or more years prior pipe fitting and offshore experience
- Recent Offshore Construction experience
- Must be able to interpret ISO's and P&ID's
- Must be able to cut with a torch
- Prior rigger experience preferred
- Experience using safe work habits
- Candidates will be required to pass:
- Written Rigger Assessment
- Written Fitter & ISO Assessment
- Hands-on Fitter test
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.