Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Req Number: 18401BR
Strategy & Market Analysis (S&MA) is looking for a Strategic Finance Analyst to conduct analyses of Company financial performance, benchmark against competitors, and identify potential opportunities. This role provides vital support for the Company's strategy and investment plan development, as well as periodic competitor and business analyses.
• Build financial models, using Excel or other tools, of the overall Company, its operations, and investment plans.
• Build financial models, using Excel or other tools, of international and national oil companies and other energy industry firms.
• Research Company financial performance using annual reports, databases, and other related publications.
• Conduct comparative analyses and benchmarking of the Company and its operating units.
• Develop and analyze scenarios to estimate future performance.
• Prepare presentations and reports for management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, or closely related specialty, with additional professional financial qualification and graduate degree highly desirable.
• The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in oil and gas or other energy firms, preferably supplemented by consulting experience in the energy practice of a major international consulting firm.
• The candidate will have a professional finance qualification, for example, CFA or ACA, and be able to demonstrate deep financial analytical capabilities.
• The candidate will be familiar with presenting to senior management.
• The candidate must be a self-starter, able to independently initiate and follow through on analysis and "deep dives" on specific areas of performance.
• The candidate will have worked in an international setting, with a sound appreciation of working with multinational teams.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills are essential.
As an integrated, global petroleum enterprise with operations in Saudi Arabia, Europe, the United States and the Far East, Saudi Aramco is one of the cornerstones of the world's energy supply. Saudi Aramco has a proud legacy of accomplishment in the oil and gas industry. In recent years, the Company has been creating downstream joint and equity ventures, both in Saudi Arabia and in China, and is exploring additional opportunities in refining and petrochemicals. Projects such as these, combined with Saudi Aramco's stature - both as a corporation and as a corporate citizen - in the Kingdom and wherever the Company does business, make for a challenging and rewarding work environment for the personnel of the Finance business line.