Skills: Contracts Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Contracts Co-ordinator for their Aberdeen based client.
To provide contractual and commercial support to project team and the commercial department.
* Provide support and guidance to project managers and operations team members on contractual and commercial issues as requested.
* Highlighting any major commercial or contractual risks, opportunities or issues to the commercial manager and project manager and work with them to ensure and optimum solution.
* Provide contractual and commercial summary to the project manager of the assigned project.
* Assist project manager with updating the risk and opportunity register.
* Attend weekly project team meetings.
* Liase with project manager and commercial manager to complete monthly project report.
* Responsible for keeping the vessel summary and insurance documents updated.
* Responsible for managing contractual change with the assistance of the project team where required. Negotiation and execution of all variation orders.
* Attending and participating in safety meetings and audits.
If interested in this opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND