Skills: Business Development, Risk Management
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: United Kingdom
Bureau Veritas is aglobal leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. Since 1828 we offer innovative solutions that go beyond simplecompliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role : Legionella Consultant
Location : Home based with travel to client sites
LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Take this opportunity to join a team of industry leading water & legionella specialists. We are looking for an experienced consultant to apply your experience and expertise within our specialist consultancy team, offering a uniquely independent service that helps clients to improve H&S, reduce risk and improve corporate image by delivering risk management and compliance services.
You must be able to combine technical know-how with customer service excellence and be capable of building relationships with clients as well as delivering trusted consultancy services.
Make an impact doing work you can be proud of at Bureau Veritas. Contribute to a global mission to enhance standards with integrity, and help us create a brighter future for our next generations, and a safer society for us all.
DELIVER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
We're looking for someone that can act as a trusted consultant to our clients, bringing industry insight and regulatory knowledge together with a commitment to deliver service excellence as part of a true partnership approach.
- Risk assessments and audits of building water systems for the control of legionellosis including auditing of site records
- Water hygiene monitoring, including the completion of site logbooks
- Produce draft schematic drawings of building water systems for submission to the CAD team.
- Produce water hygiene logbooks for domestic water systems.
- Conduct risk assessments on various topics, and assist in the maintenance of a risk register
- Undertake accident investigations to identify root causes
- Prepare comprehensive reports including observations, recommendations and interpretation of laboratory analysis
- Be responsible for managing small contracts/projects within division as directed by the area manager
- Liaise with project managers and account managers in relation to work under their control
- Present and discuss reports with the client as necessary
SHOWING YOUR ATTRIBUTES
Candidate requirements include:
- City and Guides qualification (preferred)
- Previous experience working within water/ legionella risk assessments
- Understanding of the latest regulations and standards
Personal attributes include:
- Technical expertise with a personal approach
- Commercial understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer six years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.