Responsible for maintenance and preventative maintenance, repairing and troubleshooting cranes, vehicles, air compressors, heavy duty equipment and diesel pumps.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Repairs machines or systems using the neeeded tools.
- Recognizes and reports defects or malfunctions upon inspections.
- Keeps accurate records of the equipment maintenance.
- Installs equipment, machines, wiring or programs to meet specifications.
- Monitors and reviews structures or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects with equipment.
- Checks the maintenance records and tests equipment before shipping or sending to various job sites.
- Repairs minor pumbing issues as they occur on the company facility.
- Ensures company vehicles and equipment are serviced in the recommended intervals.
- Keeps mechanic shop clean and work area safe.
- Maintains accurate inventory of equipment parts, tools and supplies.
- At least 5 years of mechanic experience with heavy equipment, cranes or similar type of equipment. Must have knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems and diesel engines.
- Must be able to successfully complete all required training by PES.