Skills: Pipeline Engineering
Other Skills: Integrity, Pipelines
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Family Expat Package
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pipeline Integrity Engineer to join the Dubai office of a leading Oil & Gas Operator in the UAE. The role will see the successful candidate be responsible for ensuring the onshore and offshore pipelines, onshore flowlines and associated equipment perform effectively and efficiently throughout their operational life.
This is a permanent staff position, based from our clients Dubai Office. As well as a highly competitive monthly salary, you will receive a Living Allowance, Education Assistance, Family Medical, Travel and Discretionary Bonus.
The main purpose of the role of Pipeline Integrity Engineer is to plan, ensure smooth execution, review and analyse results of a number of duties including audits, inspections and non-destructive testing of assets. The goal of the Pipeline Integrity Engineer is to maximise return on the assets while ensuring a safe and efficient workplace.
As Pipeline Integrity Engineer you will be maintaining and updating onshore and offshore pipelines and flowlines RBI registers/database, including dead leg register, failure register and threaded connection register. You will be compiling and managing annual 5 year plans for implementing the Pipeline Integrity Management System and strategy in coordination with the pipelines operation team.
A full role description can be discussed after application.
- We are looking for you to be degree qualified in a relevant discipline, preferably Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering.
- Ideally you will have more than 8 years of mixed experience in the onshore and offshore oil and as pipeline industry. Candidates who have 5+ years' experience in Integrity of Onshore Pipeline and flowlines in the middle east will be considered an advantage.
- You should have hands on experience in integrity management and engineering. Preferably having worked for Operators.
- You should have relevant experience in pipeline risk-based inspection methodologies and advanced NDT techniques, including In-line Inspection of pipelines.
- You should have knowledge of ASME B31.8S-2018, Managing System-Integrity of Gas Pipelines, ASME B31.8-2018, Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping Systems and ASME B31G-2012, Manual for Determining the Remaining Strength of Corroded Pipelines.
You should also have strong, practical understanding of asset integrity assurance in oil and gas. You should have strong knowledge and understanding of process safety, risk assessments, safety management and technical integrity management within an Exploration and Production environment.