Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Our Qatar based client has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Support Engineer with a sound knowledge of cased hole tool maintenance. As a valued and integral member of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring the readiness of cased hole equipment for operations.
The client is offering a full-time, permanent position, working at their onshore operational base at Al Khor, Qatar. This role may also be required to support operations in an offshore field capacity when operational demand dictates, in addition to offering pre and post job technical support.
Do you want to develop your expertise and focus your skills on cased hole maintenance? You will expertly maintain the tool fleet performing routine and non-routine maintenance, servicing and calibration to ensure all field equipment for assigned operation is prepared in a timely manner. You will provide electrical fault-finding and repair, in addition to mechanical strip down and maintenance, ensuring our technical, safety and service excellence is maintained at all times.
What we need from you:
- Relevant experience in cased hole tool maintenance, preferably with knowledge of Sondex Real-time and memory logging tools, including mulitfinger calipers
- Minimum HND in Electrical or Engineering disciplines, or relevant industry competence
- Basic understanding of cased hole wellsite operations
- Basic computer skills required in Excel and word
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Honesty, reliability, teamwork, flexibility and integrity
What we're delighted to offer in return:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Stimulating and rewarding work environment
- Personal and skills development opportunities
- Excellent potential for career progression
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.