Role Summary:Baker Hughes, has an opening for a Solids Control Technician to be based in Georgetown, Guyana.Essential Responsibilities:
- Participates in the delivery of Fluids Environmental Services (FES) by assisting in the mobilization, operation and demobilization of FES equipment (i.e. dryers, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors,pumps,etc).
- May troubleshoot equipment, prepare daily reporting, on the job maintenance, and orders equipment and supplies.
- Attends all required safety meetings and conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- High schools diploma
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Ability to work on call
- Basic working knowledge with Microsoft office, excel
- Water survival training
- Experience working offshore
- Experience working with Centrifuges, and or heavy equipment
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.