Skills: Fitter / Turner
Other Skills: Machinist
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced time served turner/miller.
To produce components for Oil and Gas down hole tools in line with delivery requirements against agreed schedules
• Ensure that all relevant quality criteria are met
• Ensure adherence to working practices, procedures, policies, H&S
• Operate a wide variety of power tools and hand tools.
• Use calibrated measuring devised fixtures and meters.
• Maintain accurate documentation related to quality & work in progress
• Repairs / re-work of non-conforming products
• Maintain a clean work area ensuring audit-ready at all times
• Any other as require
Qualifications & Experience Levels
• Time Served CNC Machinist
• Previous experience of relevant products and environment
• Experience of using hand tools
• Experience of working to high quality standards on precision components