Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for their Aberdeen based client.
Planning and co-ordination of all activities relating to the design, procurement, qualification and delivery of new valve designs. Liase with company management, procurement, engineering and workshop departments and co-ordinate activities to ensure maximum project progress. Additionally will engage with external clients to represent the company and project.
* Relevant technical qualification
* Familiar with oilfield valve development processes
* Creation of progress reports
* Chair and minute project review meetings
* Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Project or other scheduling software
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Familiar with API 6A, API 17D & API 17G codes would be advantageous
If interested in this excellent opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND