Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
The Tax Accountant is responsible for the accounting process related to statutory regulations in the country of operation.
- Review balance sheet account; reconcile and prepare associated balance sheet notes.
- Analyze profit and loss variances and review detailed revenue and cost transactions.
- Provide subsystem control of statutory and fiscal values including fixed asset fiscal values.
- Control and prepare legal entity general ledger entries including prepayments, accruals and allocations.
- Reconcile and control differences between fiscal and management accounting practices.
- Review customs, value added tax and excise tax compliance.
- Prepare statutory and fiscal accounts.
- With Tax, coordinate the preparation of income tax returns.
- Support Tax audits carried out by IRS and other tax litigious.
- Support Tax audits carried out by External Auditors for SC.
- Management of taxes to the municipal authorities
- 5 years of experience in Financial areas (Tax, Accounting, etc.)
- English level medium
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.