NES Global Talent is excited to announce that our office has an enticing job opportunity with one of the country's largest chemical distribution organizations out of their Kings Mountain, NC location for a Logistics Specialist. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be responsible for ordering domestic materials, tracking product, communicating with vendors, and inventory management. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at (312)241-5175 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below. Job Details
Location: Kings Mountain, NC (near Charlotte).
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Pay Range: $35-$50/hr. depending on skillset and experience.
Duration: Contract will run 5-6 months. Individuals that perform above expectation will be considered for full time employment at their home office in Charlotte, NC. Responsibilities
- Ordering primarily domestic materials.
- Tracking product, lead times, and coordinating delivery.
- Communicating with suppliers.
- Checking freight and stock in and out of SAP system.
- Inventory control and auditing.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in a warehouse or logistics environment.
- Must have prior experience with SAP S/4HANA.
- Must be fluent with Excel.
- Previous experience in transportation management would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Charlotte, NC area are strongly preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.