Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
HEAD, SECURITY (RLIC)
Primary Purpose of Job
To manage and optimize the protection of the Directorate ofIndustrial Cities' commercial facilities and activities bydirecting and coordinating the Commercial security program,ensuring that commercial building's security meets OP, MOl andInternational practices, standards ,policies and complies with thelaws of State of Oatar.
1. Degree in security management or related field.
2. Must have law enforcement security background or comparablemilitary experience.
Experience & Skills
1. Twelve (12) years of industrial security/law enforcement orcomparable military experience, with five (5) years at a manageriallevel.
2. Must have working knowledge of the ISPS maritime Code.
3. Excellent time management, organization and priority settingskills, must have demonstrated leadership, problem solving andstrong interpersonal skills.
4. Fluency in English
5. Proven ability to organize, motivate and supervisemulti-discipline teams
.6. Ability to work under pressure.
7. Computer literate with strong knowledge of computer basedprograms MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa