Skills: Business Analyst, Budget / Cost Control
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client is currently seeking a Treasury Business Analyst to work a 2 year contract position in Calgary, AB.
- Use foundational knowledge of Treasury Front/Mid/Back Office requirements to work with Finance, SAP and Deloitte employees to design and build a best practice S4 environment
- Liaise with finance representatives to understand finance control requirements and communicate any resulting changes.
- Work within the larger cross functional S4 team to understand and influence process decisions made in other integrated processes to ensure optimal Treasury considerations in the end to end design.
- Assist with the testing and deployment of the S4 solution for Treasury working with individuals within the broader Finance organization.
Education and Experience:
- Finance background with 10+ years' experience; Treasury experience preferred
- SAP Experience required. (CM, TRM, BAM, BCM, etc.)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- An end to end process related mindset with an understanding of the touchpoints within Finance.
- Ability to work in an unstructured, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to think "outside the box" with a view to implementing best practice and progressive solutions.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.