Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Shanghai, China
The Key responsibilities are:
- To support expatriate management (visa, working permit, travelling, benefits arrangement).
- To prepare, process and review a variety of documents such as applications, employee files, labor contracts drafts, payroll records according to local labor requirement and internal company and group procedures.
- To perform labor related accounting tasks and review benefits.
- To manage the overall recruitment process according to company policies and procedures.
- To establish basic legal and medical records for current staff and prospective candidates for employments.
- To be responsible for on-boarding of new employees, maintain and update employees electronic and hardcopy records and information according to Company standards.
- To support management during labor contract termination process.
- To track performance appraisals procedure, yearly salary review, supporting line managers.
- To support in the preparation of the reporting and budgeting activities relevant to the HR function.
- To be responsible for the drafting of relevant Procedures according to company standards.
- To support internal communication activities of the company.
- To support the HR Unit also on HSE and general compliance matters if required.
- Other related duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
- Residential/ Temporary
- Fluent w/s English and Chinese native, good communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge of HR systems would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree. HR, Administration, Economics degrees or specialization will be desirable.
- Availability to travel (up to 25%).
- Solid experience in the HR function in a Generalist role (recruitment, budgeting, employee relations, C&B...) gained in MNC companies with strong knowledge of labor related-ordinance and taxation implications.
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Build the future of energy
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.