Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary:
Offshore OTR Project Manager is a key role for the management of single and or multiple Projects. The single point of contact to the customer with responsibility for delivering a
mix of subsea Wellheads and Tubular products.Essential Responsibilities:
- Deliver Offshore projects to our customers, both external and internal.
- Depending on the needs of the project, the scope of work will include engineering, sourcing, qualification, manufacturing, customer acceptance, delivery Managing scope through change management for both cost expenditure and schedule to agreed budget.
- Working with internal customers and sponsors to ensure scope and requirements are defined, agreed, budgeted and resourced.
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget execution of projects, meeting or improving on quarterly and annual budget and schedule targets.
- Maintaining and controlling Risk and Opportunity Management to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities for cost savings and schedule improvement are identified and achieved.
- Ensuring the EHS, and Quality, and Integrity culture and processes are firmly established and used.
- Protecting margin and quarterly and annual cash-flow budgets through close management of costs (material and labour), securing variation opportunities and avoiding LDs.
- A strong financial control and reporting rhythm must be established and maintained.
- Using Lessons Learned to drive continuous improvement throughout the project.
- Ensuring projects are closed out efficiently.
- The role must interface with the Customers, Suppliers, Functional Teams, Senior Manager Sponsors, Project teams, Product team and BMO group as required.
- Experienced manager with a strong career history of working in a project team environment.
- Experienced Project Manager from an Industrial sector.
- Preference for PMI certified or similar.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to deliver within a matrix organisation.
- Proven ability to lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrates high standards of ethics and values following company compliance and integrity programs.
- Communication both within Baker Hughes and with customers will be critical to success.
- Excellent presentation and written skills are required, to enable clear and concise delivery of information to senior staff, customers and contractors.
- Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action, but knows when to either delegate up or down.
- Demonstrates good team working abilities and should be able to arrange and manage events which involve various teams, including staff reporting directly.
- Provide leadership and manage interfaces as required to deliver objectives.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.