Currently, the NES Chicago office has an exciting job opportunity with a multinational oil and gas distributor at their refinery located in the Joliet area for a Materials Expeditor. This individual would be responsible for coordinating, ordering, and tracking all materials for a major shutdown due to happen in 2021. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at (312)241-5175 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below. Job Details
Location: Joliet, IL area.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM—Additional OT will be required as the shutdown gets closer and during the shutdown.
Pay Range: $35-$50/hr. depending on skillset and experience.
Duration: Contract will run until Q1 of 2021 and possibly longer. Responsibilities
- Expedite flow of materials, equipment, and parts between internal and external sites.
- Compile and maintain computerized records.
- Manages requisitions for materials and establishes delivery dates.
- Arranges transfer of materials.
- Oversees and ensures compilation of computerized records such as inventory, delivery, shipping/storage reports, and status/location of materials.
- Consistently stays organized and can build relationships with product vendors.
- Must have at least 5+ years experience in materials management, procurement, or purchasing.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must be fluent with both SAP and Excel.
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry would be a big plus.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.