Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
The purpose of the marketing manager is to acquire and manage leads for the Digital and Direct sales teams to act on, through data acquisition and marketing campaigns.
To establish, manage and maintain all marketing material including but not limited to website, social media account, through interaction with our client.
To manage CRM platform, content and reporting requirements for Maritime.
This position may be located in Houston, TX or Stavanger, Norway.
- Understand and commit to the vision and innovation in the MIP business plan and work tirelessly to execute on the strategy
- Lead Generation
- Identify and acquire lead market data sources
- Ingesting of the lead data in Salesforce
- Execution of campaigns to convert leads to opportunities
- Coordinate and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Communication Channels
- Develop and deliver content via multiple communication channels
- Manage optimization strategy, content development and social media.
- Project management of replacement of PortVision.com web presence
- Develop and execute strategies to increase SEO and website visits.
- Ensure that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Coordinate utilization of our client.
- Coordinate digital marketing content for OceanSMART
- Platform Management
- Manage and maintain Salesforce
- Set up, test and launch emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists and flows for digital demand generation programs
- Also considered "additional duties"
- This position has NO supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to Director, Maritime Digital Products, Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum (3) years' experience of multi-faceted exposure in digital marketing.
- B2B experience
- Salesforce Administration Skills
- Familiar with web design, content management systems, analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, social marketing and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques, keyword rankings, landing page optimization and best practices to drive conversion metrics.
- Experience in HubSpot Administration and management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Knowledge of negotiation techniques.
- Develops other indirect strategies to influence others
- Notices trends and develops plans to prepare for opportunities or problems
- Enlists experts or third parties to influence others
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Keeps manager informed about progress and problems
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
Personal Characteristics or As a person you are:
- Results and solution-oriented
- Innovative and forward-thinking/ (or) Pro-active and independent (Self-driven)
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- An excellent communicator, structured and has a good sense of order
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and influencing skills
- Speak/Write English fluently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Motivated, creative, systematic and cooperative
- Ability to work with a wide range of technically qualified staff
- Comfortable working in a matrix management environment
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace
- Work surface is stable (flat)
Advance Global Recruitment was founded in March 2011. The aim was to create a recruitment consultancy that not only produced exceptional results but a consultancy that EVERYONE loves to deal with.
AGR is a young, dynamic agency who will push boundaries to guarantee we deliver on our promise. Our consultants have been trained to go that extra mile and to ensure that we assist both our clients and candidates to realise their aims, goals and objectives.
AGR are in the process of growing our international operations and we welcome clients and candidates to contact us at our UK head office to discuss our capabilities further.
Advance Global Recruitment specialise in providing world-class, skilled personnel into the International Oil & Gas Sector:
ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle)
Survey & Inspection
Drilling & Well Intervention - Subsea & Land
Subsea Construction and Installation