NES Global Talent is looknig for Frac team for one of the oil and gas servicing company in Saudi Arabia:
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Pressure-pumping Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Cased Hole Completions and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- Expert in CO2 FRAC operations
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.