Skills: Structural Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain
Structural inspection/QC Engineer - Cadiz, Spain
Location - Cadiz, Spain
Start Date - Urgent
Duration - 5 months initial contract
A Norwegian client of Leap29 with fabrication activities in Southern Spain are looking to add to their already successful inspection / QC team.
The correct contractor will be strongly experienced in offshore topside structures, have a brilliant knowledge of steel structure fabrication / preparation processes and fluent Spanish / English knowledge.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in offshore topside structures
• Good understanding of steel structure fabrication processes.
• Experienced in thick plates fabrication and assembly
• Experienced as QC supervisor fabrication advisor
• Good welding, fit up and assembly of topside blocks background
• Preferably qualified as a Welding Inspector and previous experience as a steel foreman.
• Norsok experienced preferably
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Follow-up and monitor quality of the steel works performed by Subcontractor
• Follow- up if steel works are carried out according to latest drawingsrevisions
• Advice where needed with regards to steel workmanship, quality.
• Report regularly to the project organization on all matters of importance.
• Ensure that quality of steel work is within project specification and standards. Advice where needed in order to improve that in field.
For more information or to apply please contact Angus McCormick directly at Leap29 or follow the provided web link.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!