Baker Hughes is currently hiring an Employee HR Manager - CTO/OTD based in Houston,TX.Role Summary:
In this position, you will closely partner with Global OTD & CTO HR Director & primarily act as an employee advocate and partner to our people leaders. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can work across various functions & global teams to launch initiatives, drive engagement plan & ensure they are delivered with quality.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide dedicated support and guidance to People Leaders and employees on HR fundamentals including talent development, performance management, talent section, rewards, employee relations issues, etc.
- Serve as an extension to assigned client leadership team(s) to provide input and guidance regarding initiatives from an HR perspective
- Provide coaching, advice, and guidance on matters such as policies, employment law, employee relations, organizational design, performance issues, leadership, management practices, etc.
- Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like Performance Development (PD), Talent Reviews, Salary Planning and New Employee Orientation, etc.
- Collaborate with Centers of Excellence to facilitate transactional HR processes to ensure success in core functional areas (staffing and recruiting, HR operations, OTD initiatives, etc.).
- Manage employee relations issues and ensure concerns are properly identified, reported & resolved
- Assure compliance with all applicable local laws and corporate policies/guidelines, and identify opportunities to develop and implement new practices/guidelines to achieve business goals.
- HR policy/training- Ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
- Analyze and interpret data as required to support HR strategy (organization fitness design metrics) in core functional areas (retention, span and layers compliance, diversity, etc
- Bachelor's Degree in a human resources discipline or business from an accredited college or university and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Must be willing to travel, as required (15%)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or similar business field
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills combined with strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed organizational structure
- Internal and external customer service focus experience
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with HRIS and facilitation of transactional HR activities
- Solid PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience in change management
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.