- Project Execution - Responsible for planning, logistics, supervision, and documentation of the execution of well work activities. Work closely with the engineers and Operations Team Leads to make well work decisions/recommendations including selection and optimization of services; equipment; materials; fluid systems; operational techniques, operational efficiencies, cost tracking, and management of project risks. Provide input on well programs, including details around HSSE, well control, equipment, contractors, etc.
- HSSE - Responsible for ensuring HSSE is integrated in the procedure and execution of completion and well intervention operations. Actively promote HSSE and Sustainable Development (SD) in all activities and ensure compliance with business principles.
- Coaching and Mentoring - Coach and mentor less experienced team members to deliver best-in-class performance in HSSE, cost, and time.
- Cost and Time Tracking - Champion and lead a team of supervisors in tracking well costs and job timing during execution, including differentiating trouble costs/time from expected costs/time.
- Contract Management - Provide input and suggestions on service contracts to enable high performance. Manage contractor services in the field in line with the contracting strategy and the goals of the contract management team. Support contract management as a contract holder is select cases and participate as a member of the contract management team. Serve as a focal point for HSSE management with the contractors and the evaluation of service quality.
- Performance Improvement - Responsible for championing safety and operational performance improvement initiatives throughout the well delivery process. Support the implementation of new technologies as part of the performance improvement process. Lead the supervisory team in implementation of opportunities to optimize operations.
- Communication - Responsible for maintaining communication and leading by example in ensuring integration with production operations and other support departments. Collaborate with key stake holders such as production operations, well engineering, production technology, supply chain and regulatory affairs.
- Individual Goals and Performance - Develop annual personal performance review/management documents including performance contracts, individual development plans (IDPs) and goals and performance appraisals (GPAs).
- Knowledge in tubing string design
- Knowledge in optimizing Well Delivery Program
- Prepare Completion Design Options and Program
- Prepare Intervention Design and Options Program
- Prepare Completion/Intervention Fluid Design Options and Program
- Knowledge in Abandonment Design and Options Program
- Specify Well Control Equipment and Execute Well Control Operations
- Execute Well Completion Operations
- Execute Well Interventions and Abandonment Operations
- Must have or be capable of obtaining the following:
- IWCF or IADC Well Control Certificate for CWI
TLP Slick Line, Electric Line, Coiled Tubing, Well Stimulation, HWO unit
Artificial Lift - Changing out GLVs
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.