Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary:
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Refinery Site Manager in Big Spring, TX. The Site Manager will be primarily responsible for managing chemical applications and technical support needs at the assigned customer account, as well as ensuring revenue growth of company products and services. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has very strong interpersonal skills, and who is technically capable. Essential Responsibilities:
- Manages day-to-day operations of existing refinery chemical process, water, waste water and Finished Fuels business for account
- Identifies and coordinates numerous projects of varying complexity
- Provides technical expertise, troubleshooting and assistance for customer concerns.
- Interprets technical data and sends/directs service reports with recommendations on a daily/weekly basis.
- Identifies and closes new sales growth opportunities
- Oversees activities of local account team
- Interfaces with customers & internal team on a daily basis, promoting teamwork and assisting peers as needed.
- Leads business reviews, technical presentations and attends customer meetings on a regular basis.
- Manages account budget & P&L.
- Manages chemical inventories and coordinates/assists with chemical deliveries at customer locations
- Assists internal technical SMEs with refinery equipment inspections during turn around and shut downs.
- Builds strong relationships with key customers
- Works safety and within customer and Baker Hughes' safety guidelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of presentation and negation skills
- Ability to perform field/lab service and communicate performance vs KPI
- Ability to quickly develop technical knowledge or appropriate company products/applications
- Energetic, Self-driven, ambitious personality desired.
- Customer entertainment outside of working hours expected 1-2 times per month.
- Assists with recruiting, training and improving team moral.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in refinery process treatment or refinery water treatment, service and sales, and account management.
- Strong Water & Refinery Process knowledge and experience
- Able obtain a TWIC card
- Able to pass a drug screen upon hiring, as well as participate in random DISA drug screening program.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Good communication skills and an aptitude for customer intimacy
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team at one geographical location
- Degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- TWIC card
- Process and Waste Water Treatment Experience
- Processbook/PI/Aspen refinery program experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Schedule flexibility to cover occasional shifts on evenings/weekends
Big Spring, TX or surrounding areas
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.