Exciting job opportunity for a Project Manager/Director (Engineering), to be based in Singapore on a permanent basis for a global oil and gas company.
- Lead the development and execution of the engineering design phrases of a FPSO project
- Manage multidiscipline project engineering team
- Responsible for assuring compliance with the FPSO functional specification and project basis of design.
- Participate in HAZID, HAZOP, engineering design, construction, PFD, P&ID, risk and 3D Model reviews
- Bachelors degree in engineering, engineering technology or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering management on FPSO/ major upstream capital projects
- Previous experience on FPSO or offshore projects
- Previous experience working on international, interdisciplinary teams on major capital projects
To apply, please send your resume and get in touch at email@example.com .
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.