Junior accountant will be responsible for AP, Banking and Expense reports.Essential Responsibilities:
- Prepare AP, Bank and other ledgers as required by the company
- Assist to accounting team to perform month end close to ensure submission to corporate deadlines where applicable.
- Assist with general accounting activities for allocated entities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, travel expenses, banking processes
- Assist with accounting of tax calculations in compliance with local statutory requirements
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reclassifications are performed to corporate criteria where applicable
- Ensure all assigned reconciliations are prepared and reviewed accurately and submitted in line with corporate criteria
- Assistance in preparation and submission of VAT and tax returns on supported ledgers
- Assist accounting team in completion of accounting/finance tasks
- Ensure timely settlement of liabilities, funding and conversion of funds in bank according to company procedures.
- Ensure collection of the documentation for AP process as per the requirements of the company policies and country currency control regulations.
- Ensure accurate records and maintenance for AP, bank and T&L, as well as constant update of vendors and contracts validation.
- Review of T&L reports as per company policies and local tax requirements
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Fluency in English, Azerbaijani
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Attention to details
- 1 year of work experience in a related field;
- Experience with 1C
- Experience with Oracle
- Russian language
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more