The Data and Analytics team helps solve our customers' toughest challenges and makes oil & gas production safer for people and the environment by leveraging data and analytics. The Staff Data Operations Engineer lead the D&A Data operations governance to sustain state-of-the-art D&A solutions across functional domains and technologiesEssential Responsibilities
- Establishes vision and drives strategy for the data operations organization, operations quality strategy and organizational planning
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of data operations.
- Owns data operations service SLA's and governance of contingent workers supporting operations
- Uses disciplined approaches to monitor data applications operations and service progress via effective information dashboards for operational metrics, defect, quality, change control, and compliance.
- Ensures the team has the facilities, tools, resources and skills they need to deliver on commitments while tracking ongoing execution
- Uses data, practical knowledge and innovative insights to drive timely decisions, determine appropriate courses of action, and forecast future needs while managing risk and uncertainty for the team beyond driving day-to-day operational tempos and rigor, participates in activities for strategic business rhythms including Data Technology Planning for the coming year
- Demonstrates skills in collaborating with different stakeholders, influencing decisions and an ability to take strategic view.Effectively communicate (i.e. status, issues, and escalations) to leadership and other various levels of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)A minimum 8 years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 years in Operations governance roles with a Global organizationHands on experience in vendor governance and managing global operations in D&A or related fieldsAbility to acquire specialized domain knowledge required to be more effective in all work activitiesPrior experience in working with a multi-cultural and multi-geography team
- Passionate about driving change and influence across enterprise
- Demonstrated ability to execute in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong ability to communicate technical aspects regarding challenges, progress or results in forms that resonate with the business collaborators
- Entrepreneurial inclination to discover novel opportunities for improving operations and SLAs
: Bengaluru, India
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.