Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary:
Baker Hughes offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Operator to join the team in Qatar.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity performs basic duties at the wellsite and at the shop.
- Performs maintenance, job preparation, tool pre-job and post-job checkouts, and tool maintenance, rigging up and rigging down, job site supervision of operators, training of operators and maintaining a high level of safety awareness.
- Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Operates the Winch in the Wireline Unit with minimal supervision
- Must have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulation applicable to WLE explosives operations.
- Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observingall Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations. Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as
- required. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years' experience required.
- Basic knowledge of basic oil and gas industry.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Experience working in offshore environment is preferred
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.