Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary:
Leader for all Commercial and Sales aspects of the Tubular Running Services business within the Pressure Pumping product line.Essential Responsibilities:
- Commercial lead for the global Tubular Running Services (TRS) business within the Pressure Pumping product line, and the key interface between HQ and Regions for related Commercial matters.
- In conjunction with HQ and Region Commercial teams; identification, oversight, and execution of Must-win and Strategic tenders, as well as positioning related to Early Engagement Opportunities.
- Build relationships with key and strategic customers
- Ensures compliance with global commercial processes
- Reviews international tenders, contracts, and commercial documents
- Monitors and identifies worldwide and regional market and commercial trends and identifies improvement opportunities
- Assessment and Management of TRS SAS - Service Available Segment
- In conjunction with OFS Commercial HQ, Key Account Sales and Regional Commercial teams develops and executes commercial strategies
- Post-award - ensures tender commercial and cost optimization strategies are executed, and lessons learned integrated into future tender strategies
- Monitoring of commercial pipeline health and maintenance of Deal Machine data quality
- Communicate as needed with the company's Legal, tax, HSE, quality and finance representatives to identify various project-related risks or concerns.
- Works with legal on commercial issues where necessary
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in a related field, including at least 2 years of direct TRS experience
- Relevant commercial experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Tubular Running Service business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships throughout the global organization
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Tendering and commercial experience. Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with commercial processes and tools, including Deal Machine, IQ Machine,
- XiPortal, etc, is preferred
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.