Skills: Process Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our client, a world leading oilfield services provider, with a requirement for a Process Engineer. This is a 12 month contract opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Process Engineer, you will be responsible for helping with the review of revised Operating Procedures which are currently being updated within the company's Business Management System (BMS). Your main duties will include:
- Assisting with companys safety critical procedures
- Familiarisation with the 3 operated assets
- Reviewing the Platform Operation Procedures for consistency and accuracy, capturing inaccuracies in the procedures and suggested improvements
To be considered for the Process Engineer opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Background of supporting operational assets and an understanding of Platform Operating Procedures.
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.