Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD100 - CAD110 per hour
Location: Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a Project Manager for a 1 year contract in North York, ON.The individual must be local or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given.
This assignment will be a 1 year duration (extendable to up to 2 years) for a Project Manager / Internal Consultant who will be responsible for the following deliverables;
• Develop a detailed implementation plan
• Work with the EGI Sync Team to complete a systems functionality and gap analysis
• Develop the Future State forecasting, planning, scheduling and dispatching processes for the combined utility
• Work with various internal teams to develop a plan
• Work with Facilities to facilitate the changes
• Provide overall project management for the implementation of Work Management Strategy
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- Significant (10+ years of project management experience),
- working knowledge of labour relations, systems and process experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.