Skills: Project Management, Project Engineer
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Basingstoke, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WORKLOAD MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (IRC213861)
We are currently recruiting a Workload Safety Coordinator for Eni Progetti based in Basingstoke, UK. The main duties of the role will be to ensure the completeness and correctness of forecast data (labour hour) related to the acquired projects, prospects and quotations in liaison with technical and project management department. Monitor and control the workload status of the company and prepare reporting for company Management.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Monitor and control company workload status; company forecast updating and monitor against business plan objectives, reporting versus company management.
- Creating and checking Monthly workload forecast for Basingstoke
- Prospect and proposal control including preparation and issuing of all UK contract proposals as well as management of WOs
- Management of UK Contracts
- Transition to full use of new internal workload management tool (Prospects/Proposals/Contract Management/Job Account Management etc.)
- Quarterly forecasts and 4 year business plan
- Definition and monitoring of infrastructural budgets
- Provision of support to a number of non-technical departments
- Support manager of WLM for the preparation of the company Business Plan and monitor the status against objectives in line with Eni strategic and Business Plan.
- Residential/ Permanent
- Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- Experience in Engineering and Project Management in Oil and Gas field.
- Adaptable and motivated
- Ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong Excel skills
- Data analysis experience
- Agile and adaptable to in working with new software systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Good presentation skills;
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Build the future of energy
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.